Pay My Statement

  Did you receive a statement in the mail? You can pay your statement balance here using a credit or debit card. 
   If you lost your statement, you may submit a Service Request or call 1-888-468-9824 to request copy. 
Find Your Statement
  Enter Your Statement Number OR Account Number. 
  Enter your ZIP Code OR License Plate number, state and country. 
  If you have a TxTag account, log in to My TxTag Account to manage your statements. 
If you have a TxTag, TollTag, EZ TAG or K-TAG you may have received a statement if your toll tag was not detected and your license plate did not match an existing account. You could have received a statement if your toll account did not have sufficient funds to cover your toll charges when you used the toll road. Contact your toll agency's customer service center to update your account information or add money to your toll account: TxTag (TxDOT), EZ TAG (HCTRA), and TollTag (NTTA).