Get a TxTag
Sign up now and start saving on tolls
Make a Payment
Pay a bill, add money to your account, or check your balance.
How It Works
TxTag basics, maps and rates, and how to sign up
TxTag has recently learned that some customers have received phone calls from individuals identifying themselves as TxTag Collections and requesting personal information. TxTag is not calling customers to collect on outstanding balances. We ask all customers to be alert and not provide any personal information to anyone identifying themselves as TxTag Collections.
TxTag is currently experiencing a high call volume due to our recent system transition. This may cause increased call wait times for our customers. Please note, late fees will not be assessed during this time. The following are additional updates:
- Payments that were made prior to November 18 may appear on your account with a later date than the actual paid date.
- TxTag statements are not posted to customer accounts at this time.
- If you add a credit card on a TxTag account and opt in for Auto-Replenishment, your credit card will automatically be charged for the replenishments needed to pay your outstanding balance and to keep your account above the replenishment threshold level. Please see the TxTag License and Use Agreement for replenishment amounts.
- The distribution of TxTags is currently on hold, but customers who have requested new or replacement tags will receive them by mail in the coming weeks. Please note, TxTags will not be issued at any TxTag Walk-In Center.
- Toll transactions incurred during this transition will be posted to customer accounts in the coming weeks. Customers who opted in for AutoPay may see multiple replenishments within a short period of time in order to cover the cost of toll usage.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and cooperation. For assistance with the new TxTag.org site, please visit our New Features page and download our New Website Customer Guide.
With the new TxTag.org, you'll find more options for managing your account online, even from your cell phone. We've also made it faster and easier to get a TxTag. Click here to learn more about the big changes we're rolling out.
Click Here to Download the New Website User Guide
On January 1, 2021 new toll rates will go into effect for the following Austin-area toll roads: Loop 1, SH 45N, SH 45SE and SH 130 Segments 1-4 (from I-35/Georgetown to 183/Mustang Ridge) and Grand Parkway (Segments D, E, F1, F2, G, I-2) in the Houston area. Toll rates on other roads in Texas may also be increasing and customers are encouraged to visit the websites of other toll operators to get the latest information. Please click here to view the new toll rates.
Easier ways to set up and manage your account are now here.
Use your TxTag to pay tolls in Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas.