To make sure your drive on the Texas Department of Transportation's toll roads is a safe and pleasant experience, here are some important safety tips to keep in mind:
- Don't get out of your vehicle at a toll plaza.
- Never try to walk across a toll road, even at toll plazas.
- Always obey posted speed limits.
- Never back up or make sudden lane changes at a toll plaza.
- Stay alert and pay attention to roadway signs.
- Wear your seat belt at all times.
TxTag supports TxDOT's efforts to provide a safe and reliable transportation system, address congestion, and connect Texas communities.