Where to Get a TxTag
Signing up for TxTag is quick and easy. Get yours today:
Online – Create an account online in only a few minutes. Your TxTag will be mailed to you within 3-4 business days already activated and ready for immediate installation.
By Phone – Call the TxTag Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-468-9824 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, closed Saturday and Sunday. International customers call 001-214-210-0493. A representative will assist you with the short application process.
By Mail – You may also download and print the application for a TxTag. Mail your completed application to TxTag Customer Service Center, 12719 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78727.
- At the TxTag Customer Service Center (CSC) in Austin, where cash, check, money order and credit card payments are accepted. The CSC walk-up counter service is open Monday and Friday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. or Tuesday through Thursday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. See more about CSC hours and location.
- Sign up for a TxTag at any of the AAA locations throughout Texas. Click here for location information.
Get a TxTag or manage an existing account at three DPS Driver License Offices in Central Texas. TxTag customer service representatives are available to assist drivers at the following DPS locations weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.:
- 1070 Westinghouse Rd, Georgetown, TX 78626
- 216 E Wells Branch Pkwy, Pflugerville, TX 78660
- 119 Conrads Lane, New Braunfels, TX 78130
At TxTag Promotional Events – Throughout the year, the mobile TxTag Customer Service Center attends community events where drivers can get a TxTag or get help with an existing account. Find upcoming events in your community.