Commercial Accounts are required for vehicles with more than two axles and for accounts with more than five tags. You can manage an unlimited number of cars and trucks with one Commercial Account. A minimum deposit of $30 is required for each requested TxTag sticker. Toll charges will be deducted from your prepaid account balance.
You must contact the TxTag Customer Service Center to set up a Commercial Account. Once your account is set up, you can add money to your account online, by phone, by mail or in person.
By setting up a Commercial Account for your fleet, you can conveniently manage your company's toll transactions through one TxTag account. You will only need to monitor one toll account balance, and you can view toll road activity for all vehicles on one account statement.
With a TxTag fleet account, you can:
- Have a TxTag sticker for every vehicle in your fleet, managed under a single account.
- Monitor toll expenses free online, or request monthly statements of activity by email, mail or fax.
- Pay the lowest rates on toll roads throughout Texas.
- Request professional installation of TxTag stickers.
- Sign up for AutoPay, so a credit card is billed automatically whenever your account drops to a preset low balance amount.
Call the TxTag Customer Service Center (1-888-468-9824) to speak with a representative who can answer your questions and help you open a Commercial Account for your vehicle fleet.
Note: Beginning March 19, 2012, customers not signed up on AutoPay will be charged a fee to purchase a new or replacement tag. Tag fees will not be applied retroactively to existing TxTag customers, and customers that already have a tag will not be charged a fee unless they purchase a new or replacement tag for an account not supported by AutoPay. For more information on changes to customer fees, please refer to the License and Use Agreement.